Thursday, December 6, 2007

New Product Idea: Mini Combo Washer/Dryer

I hate it when I wake up in the morning, and I don't have any clean trousers because I forgot to do laundry the night before. When I do remember the wash, I hate it when I have to mosey on down to the basement, barely awake, to extract my trousers from the dryer, first thing in the morning. I hate it when I put on cold clothes in the winter.

If I had a Mini Combo Washer/Dryer, none of these problems would affect me. I wouldn't have a dresser, just a rather large hamper. Then, every morning, I would toss the clothes I would need for the day into the Mini Combo Washer/Dryer, which would have them ready for me, nice and fresh and clean and warm, right as I step out of the shower. (The clothes would get clean very quickly, because it's only like one shirt and one pair of trousers.)

No worries about forgetting laundry the night before! No moseying into the basement on a cold winter morning! No cold clothes!

Also: I could wear my favorite trousers a week straight and not smell funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment