I've not had a whole lot of great ideas for bloggy articles lately. I didn't even write one this week, honestly, I forgot. I haven't had anything so interesting that I would write it up a week before my self-imposed deadline. I do have three ideas for longer bloggy series:
- Continue talking about Turkey--I have only written about a quarter of the things that I could have
- How to lead Bible studies--I find that whenever I'm training small group leaders, I have concrete advice that I've figured out myself, but I don't see anyone else using these tips
- Talk about how I work. I've been thinking about this a lot lately. I could write a whole article about plain 8 1/2x11" paper.
Questions for discussion:
- Which of these would you, dear reader, prefer to read?
- For the series on Bible study, I want to use one passage or book as a case study. What do you think would make a good test case?