Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Contradiction

Blogs are really stupid. They're generally not worth reading. I just made this one, and it took, what, 3 minutes? Anything that is this easy to do is crap. I made this blog because my old one, which I won't even link to, sucked, because I wrote it when I was a teenager, and I didn't know anything. I'm 21, and I still don't know anything, and you still shouldn't listen to me. Go listen to an old person, or take a walk. Or look at pictures of cars in swimming pools. Seriously, even that would be a better use of your time.

How this blog works:
1 I get cranky and mouth off
2 I write up the ranting on the blog
3 I have conversations with my friends, I start to rant something I've blogged about, and then say, "Oh, did you read that post on my blog?"
4 Here is where you come in. This is important. You lie, and say yes. I ordinarily say that lying is bad. This time, it's good. Lie to my face and tell me that you've read the post, and it'll save you the rant, and it'll keep me from shooting my mouth off one more time (it's not good for my soul).
5 We get on with the conversation, talking about more important things

This post was completely self-indulgent. I told you to look at cars in swimming pools.

No comments:

Post a Comment